Free helpline: 0808 801 0343 Mon to Thur, 10am - 2pm
Alarm Hire Agreement
- ERIC will post an alarm to you by recorded delivery to the home address provided by your clinical advisor.
- You must notify ERIC within 7 days of receipt if the alarm isn’t working. You can email us at [email protected].
- We will provide freepost packaging so that you can return the alarm at the end of the hire period – please store this somewhere safe!
- You can use the alarm for up to six months. If you no longer need it before this period is over, please do return it to us.
- At the end of the six month period we’ll send you a reminder email. You need to post the alarm to us within seven days of receiving this reminder.
- You don’t need to return the sensor to us – just dispose of this.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you also agree to ERIC holding your details (name, email address, postal address and alarm hire details) on our database system for the period of the alarm hire and for an additional period of one year. We will not use this data for any other purpose except the administration of this alarm hire scheme. We will not share your personal details with any other organisation or individual.