Purpose of role:
To support our CEO and senior leadership team with a range of project support, research and administrative tasks.
You will get experience of supporting us on strategically important projects and play a part in helping ERIC to achieve its key goals.
This role can be done remotely or at our office base in Bristol.
If you are passionate about helping to improve the lives of families whose children are affected by continence issues, and can commit your time on a regular basis, we’d love to hear from you.
Tasks could include:
- Carrying out research for new projects and funding applications
- Sourcing photos and statistics for presentations
- Speaking to members of the ERIC community to get feedback on our services
- Analysing data helps inform the way we shape future services
- Supporting our CEO with some of the admin tasks that help with the smooth running of ERIC
Skills and qualities:
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Friendly and positive with a can-do attitude
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Empathetic and non-judgmental
- Able to use standard IT packages including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Able to follow ERIC’s policies, including safeguarding and confidentiality