Purpose of role
To support 1-2 parent/carer webinars per month over one year.
You will get experience of co-facilitating Zoom events alongside our helpline team and play a part in helping us to achieve our goal of reaching even more families.
This role can be done remotely as most of the webinars will be held in the evening.
If you are passionate about helping to improve the lives of families whose children are affected by continence issues, and can commit your time on a regular basis, we’d love to hear from you.
Tasks could include:
- Delivering a brief introduction about ERIC
- Sharing polls and assisting with Q&A
- Sharing videos, slides and website links with attendees
Skills and qualities:
- Empathetic and non-judgmental
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Friendly and positive with a can-do attitude
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Good IT skills including using Zoom and Microsoft Office
- Able to follow ERIC’s policies, including safeguarding and confidentiality