Institutional customers – guide, terms and conditions
ERIC provides high quality children’s continence products for both retail and institutional customers. We have been supplying NHS trusts and specialist units for over twenty years and our knowledge and experience ensures that the products that we supply are practical and effective.
How to purchase
There are two options for organisations, institutions and other wholesale customers wishing to purchase from ERIC:
1. Online shop purchase. We will provide a discount code for use in our online shop, so that you can purchase directly and pay by card. Please request our Institutional Customer application form to receive the discount code.
2. Credit purchase. When completing the Institutional Customer application form, you can include an application for credit facilities, to allow you to order by email, phone or post and receive an invoice for payment. We have an Institutional Customer price list which we will send you if your application is accepted.
Please note that prices and delivery charges may be slightly different when purchasing from our online shop using a discount code and when placing an order for credit purchase. However, in both cases you will pay less than our retail prices.
Orders and delivery
Credit account orders should be sent to [email protected]. If using a purchase order, this can be attached as a PDF or just include the PO number.
Queries about products or orders can be sent to the same email address, or call 0117 301 2101. Please note that we’re a small organisation and our shop team are not always available to answer calls.
We aim to process and despatch all orders within three working days of receipt. If products are out of stock we will contact you to discuss options before proceeding.
We charge for postage at cost using Royal Mail and Parcelforce standard services.
Terms and conditions for institutional customers
ERIC is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company number 2580579) and a charity registered with the Charity Commission of England and Wales (registration number 1002424). Our VAT number is 567794868.
You can contact us by email to [email protected]; by phone on 0117 301 2101; or by post to:
ERIC, 36 Old School House, Kingswood Foundation, Britannia Rd, Bristol BS15 8DB
- In these Terms and Conditions the terms ‘our, ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to ERIC. The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to our customer or prospective customer.
- ‘Institutional Customers’ are customers purchasing goods on behalf of an organisation, a business or a department, site or unit within the public sector. In order to purchase goods from ERIC as an institutional customer you must first apply for an Institutional Customer Account. An application form is available on request.
- Institutional customers can purchase goods from our online shop using a discount code. In this situation the terms and conditions for our online shop apply and these are available within the online shop.
- As part of the application for an Institutional Customer Account you can also apply for a Credit Account so that you can place an order then receive an invoice for payment.
- These terms and conditions apply to all institutional customers whether purchasing from our online shop or placing orders with us by phone, email or post.
- Institutional customers are provided with a discount code that can be used for all purchases on our online shop. We reserve the right to change or terminate this discount code at any time and without notice.
- Please note that the prices of goods and charges for delivery for institutional customers purchasing via the online shop may be slightly different to those offered to institutional customers when placing orders via email, phone or post. You may wish to review pricing for both means of purchase before placing an order.
- We try to keep all products in stock but this is not always possible and products may be shown on our online store that are out of stock. If you place an order for a product that is out of stock we will contact you and let you know how long the order is likely to take us to fulfil. At this point you will be able to choose whether to cancel the order or wait for the item to arrive.
- On our online shop, colours and designs are reproduced as accurately as our electronic processes will allow but we cannot guarantee their accuracy.
- All online prices are quoted in pounds sterling by default and include VAT where applicable.
Orders placed by email, phone or post
- We only take orders by email, phone or post from customers with Credit Accounts. Any organisation, business or individual may apply for an Credit Account and an application form is available on request. We reserve the right to refuse a Credit Account and to withdraw access to credit at any time and without notice.
- A price list for institutional purchasers is available on request. When our prices change we will endeavour to provide all institutional customers with an updated price list but we recommend that you contact us to confirm prices before placing your order.
- All orders are subject to delivery charges, which are set out in our Institutional Customer Guide and price list.
- We are happy to provide a quote for your order and quotes will be valid for 30 days.
- Once an order has been received we will prepare an invoice for you based on our current prices for goods and delivery. We therefore recommend that you confirm prices before placing an order and especially before placing a Purchase Order with us.
- We aim to pack and despatch all orders within three working days.
- All orders placed for payment on credit will be invoiced for payment within 30 days.
- Invoices must be paid promptly within this limit. Repeated late payment of invoices may result in suspension or removal of credit facilities. We will pursue all unpaid invoices and may use debt collection agencies or other external services in order to recover money owed.
- When making payments please provide a remittance advice and / or include the order number as a reference for the bank payment.
We offer a refund or exchange of part or all of your order (at your discretion), provided the item is returned unused in its original packaging and condition, with all tags and supporting information (such as packing notes), within 30 days of you receiving it.
- It is up to you to pay the postage to return any items to us. We recommend using a tracked delivery service to return goods as we are not responsible for any losses for goods that we do not receive. The only exception to this is that we will reimburse reasonable postage costs for faulty items that are returned.
- All refunds will exclude any postage paid over and above our normal delivery charges, such as for faster UK deliveries or postage for overseas orders.
- The only exception will be when the goods are faulty, in which case we will refund all the postage paid for the original delivery.
The information on this page is correct as of October 2022.