Ahead of the new school term, our Family Services Team is hosting a webinar for parents and carers to get information about how to support their children with toileting at school.
If your child:
- has struggled with becoming fully toilet trained,
- has a diagnosed continence condition,
- has additional needs that means they need extra support with toileting
- suffers with issues such as constipation or:
- is anxious or uncertain about using toilets outside your home,
this webinar will offer useful information and advice to help you prepare for the next school term.
Joining our webinar are two parents who will be sharing their experiences of the challenges their children have encountered at school.
They will share how they have worked with teachers and school staff to get support measures put in place to help with toileting issues and pass on practical tips and advice about how to prepare and support your child at school.
PLEASE NOTE: this free event is for parents and carers. If you are a health professional, please see our programme of training courses here.