Our supporters are at the heart of our success. Without you we simply wouldn’t be able to help so many children and teenagers, their families and the professionals who look after them.
Every donation we receive, no matter how big or small, makes a difference. Your trust is vital to us.
ERIC’s supporter promise tells you what you can expect when you support our work.
- We treat our supporters and donors with respect, fairness and honesty. We ensure that our fundraising activities are always open, legal and fair.
- We will respect your privacy. We will never share or sell your name, address or other personal information to third parties for the purpose of marketing or fundraising.
- We will never contact you if you ask not to be contacted. We will always make it easy for you to choose how you want to be contacted giving you an option to opt out of further contact every time we get in touch.
- We promise to always be transparent on how we use your donations which we will spend as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- We will always be honest about the way we fundraise. We will answer your questions about our fundraising activities and their costs.
- We strive to provide the best customer service for everyone who supports us. We will never put excessive pressure on you to make a gift and if you don’t want to give or you want to stop giving we will respect your decision.
- We strive to always be friendly and open when you get in touch. If we get it wrong, we’ll be upfront about our mistakes, we’ll apologise and fix them.
- We aim to improve the lives of children and young people who have bladder and bowel problems so they can reach their full potential and live fulfilling lives. We know that we can only achieve this by working together with our donors and volunteer fundraisers; they are an integral part of the ERIC team.
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and comply with their Fundraising Promise.